barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

[18+] DARK/BDSM/TORTURE | MEDIEVAL, GOT, DYSTOPIAN, m/f, dark themes pls, smuttay
natalie!
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 10:04 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

ABOUT ME:

Hi! I'm Natalie, 25 year old professional who loves herself a good dark plot. Seriously this is pretttty much all I'm looking for haha. So I'm clearly doing an A+ job at introducing myself but I think this might actually go better in list form so here we go! A few logistical about me things:
  • Themes: I'm a fan of dark shit. At the moment I'm reallllly feeling medieval, historical or dystopian themes, so I'd preferably like to stick to this kind of setting. 1984-style or like even Nazi or Communist generally themed dystopian stuff also sounds fab to me; I love a good torture-related plot so yay.
  • Limits: Honestly I don't have limits and I'm not "triggered" by anything or whatever. Feel free to let your freak flag fly.
  • Writing style: I tend to write at least 500 words per post. Sometimes maybe less, but not often. Probably more a lot of the time. I can do rapid-fire in the sense that posts move quickly, but I really don't do short posts and don't love them in return.
  • Faces I play: Anais Pouliot, Eleanor Tomlinson. Possibly open to others but tbh I wont lie I'm picky. In this instance I would prefer to play a girl.
  • Likes: I'm feeling p smutty lately, so ideally something related to this.
  • Activity Level: Ideally daily or min 2x per week.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

What do I want in a partner? I'm looking for someone open-minded, ideally willing to play dudes. I'm interested in bdsm rp and generally like to play subs. I'm open to inc (older male/younger female), slavery, torture, non-con everything and more tbd on a one-one level. Gore isn't hugely my thing but I'm not opposed to a violence.

Plots I'd love would include:
  • Captive plot: especially in GOT or medieval setting. In this plot, male captain/viking/Ironborn wtv captures female noblewoman and makes her his slave.
  • Forced-pet plot: I guess this could technically also be captive, but basically prisoner/slave (noncon preferably) where older male owns younger female. Ideally this would be a plot that involves torture and would be in dystopian/historical:Nazi or historical: Communist setting.
  • The Ramsay Bolton plot: Doesn't necessarily have to be with Ramsay himself, but essentially a husband takes a wife and does unspeakable horrible things to her. She's probably at least 50% into it.
  • Idk I'm really open to some other things, including brother/sister and dd/lg, again pref with some element of noncon.
  • Age difference/Authoritarian: I like older men with younger women pairings, or authority vs. weak girl pairings tbh xD
Faces I love to play against/pairings I like:
  • Aidan Turner/Eleanor Tomlinson because Poldark feels. Preferably this for a captive/Ironborn plot.
  • Clive Standen
  • David Gandy
  • Aidan Gillen -- love as Littlefinger if you give me a Littlefinger plot I'll love you forever esp. with Anais Pouliot
  • Iwan Rheon

So yeah! I don't really know what else to include other than contact info. You can get me on AIM at huganemokid2day or PM me for other information. I prefer to write in Google Docs, so hopefully that works for you all n _n Feel free to PM me, post here or IM me if you're interested/have ideas!
PM
^
natalie!
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 10:27 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump!
PM
^
natalie!
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 01:04 AM

Awards:
N/A

bump!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs