barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

detroit: become human, androids are cool
howquaintx
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 11:42 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

hi! i should be leaving for work right now but i'm procrastinating and posting this instead.
i'm great at adulting.

things you should know about me;
i'm a 26 year female in the central time zone with three cats and questionable taste in hobbies including, but not limited to, roleplaying, comic books, and soap making.
you can call me breezy. but not cbreezy. because i am not chris brown.

let's get the boring shit out of the way;
(i've been roleplaying off and on for about fourteen years. i know i talk like a fifteen year old boy ooc, but i swear that i'm kind of good at this writing thing.)
- i double. you double. we all double!
- side characters plz! BRING IN ALL THE CHARACTERS AND PLOT DEVICES PLEASE. i love side-stories and subplots just as much as our mains.
- i normally do canon/oc but we can figure it out together. i'll play pretty much whoever you'd like. unless i'm not super familiar with them. i know everyone loves connor rn so i can 100% play him for you. i'd love to see a markus in return? or flip-flop that. honestly i don't care. we'll figure it out together.
- let's plot together, man! i have a ton of plot bunnies, but i love plotting and screaming about our bbies together. i'm a very character-driven person, so i adore well thought out ocs and all the background stories / info.
- i'm down for all the ooc chat, pinterest boards, character pages and head canons your little heart desires. come at me with all of it. and if you're not into it, that's totally dope too. just let me know.
- when you contact me, please give me an idea of what you're looking for! there is nothing more frustrating than feeling like i am pulling teeth trying to figure out what you want. it's irritating. just give me something to work with, please!

if i haven't scared you away yet, drop me a line! i prefer email for roleplays but can try branching out to discord if you really want to. ooc can take place via hangouts, emails, or discord. i'm down for it all. hope to hear from you soon!
howquaintx@gmail.com

PM
^
ellie j.
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 12:44 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Are you still taking partners? (:
PM
^
howquaintx
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 08:25 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

yes, ellie! i am always looking for partners!
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs