barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

Mostly modern one on one search.
Nickelliebear
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 09:15 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

About me:
+ 25-year-old female in the ACT (UST-4)
+ Full-time job and relatively chaotic life but usually able to reply every other day
+ Basic understanding of the English language, averages 500 words per reply? Idk.
+ OOC Chat, faceclaims and spontaneous twists and turns all appreciated and encouraged
+ No limits but I'm not game to write PWP.
+ Love drama, unhappy endings (and happy endings too), taboo subject matter and grimy environments
+ Would rather double than play just one gender but may be persuaded otherwise
+ M/f pairings only, sorry.
+ Crazy cat lady

I'm not going to sit here and type out a list of things that would fall under the odd pairing category, just because that would take me all night. Where I'm just getting back to writing, I'm leaving myself a narrow window just so I can appease my guilty pleasures. If it seems like two people are polar opposites, I'm here for it. I love a good plot laced in the inner city, touching on questionable morals and bad choices.

I have a hard time sitting through a ton of movies, so my fandom list is very small. If you have something you have your heart set on, I may be able to accommodate in an AU for you. Just let me know.

The fandoms I'm currently interested in: Riverdale, Pretty Little Liars and Twilight.

If you're interested, shoot me an email at: nickelle.nelson@gmail.com

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs