barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Let's create a story together, Fandoms & Fantasy, MxF, IM/Google Docs
Misa
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 10:05 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

***Currently craving fantasy plots, but open to others***
***Looking for active partners able to post regularly, preferably those able to commit to some back and forth posting sessions***
***If you're going to drop off the face of the earth for whatever reason, please let me know. It breaks my heart when people just disappear and leave me waiting***

Hello!

I'm Michelle, it's nice to meet you. I'm in my mid-twenties, Canadian, and would love to roleplay.

The main thing I look for in my roleplays is character development. I'm fine with a dirty one-shot once in a while, but the reason I roleplay is to watch our characters develop individually and together.

So, that being said, I'm looking for a good plot with some smut wherever it happens to fit. The amount depends entirely on the plot/pairing.

I'll also note that I'm a huge sucker for plots that begin with animosity between our characters. This is how most of my plots will go down. You've been warned.I love having characters initially dislike each other and then develop a begrudging relationship. Or one character desire the other and "take what they want," and then have it develop into something deeper than that initial desire.

I love fandoms and originals. I'll roleplay various books, shows, animes, time periods, and original/odd pairings.

I don't need a novel from you, just enough that I have a decent amount to reply to. I'd rather roleplay with you than with myself, my length of post will vary depending on what's happening in the roleplay. I'll always do my best to give you enough to respond.

Briefly, I'm craving:

- Inuyasha (Miroku or Sesshoumaru x Sango)
- FMA (Roy x Riza)

- Harry Potter (OC x Malfoy)

- Conqueror x (Princess)
--- He takes her as his queen out of desire and to secure his new position on the throne. A genuine relationship develops over time as they learn to live and work together.

- Knight/Mercenary/etc. x (Thief)
--- She's either captured by happenstance or being hunted. There's a rather large bounty on her head for a simple thief... Mystery, magic, rebellion. This plot would have a lot of character development as it goes, as both characters learn about each other and the real reason for the bounty on her head.

- Court Rivals? I'm not sure what to call this one, but...
--- On the surface a plot based around political rivals. The daughter of one and the other being a well known political figure in his own right, mysterious, very sly. Magic isn't particularly common in this world (more like alchemy) but there are rumours he dabbles.
Of course, there's an element of desire, he wants her both because of who she is physically, mentally, socially, etc. but also because she'd be an excellent fit as an apprentice, he could train her (either because he's an academic or because he's ambitious and could use her) and awaken the magic he senses in her.
Anyway, he essentially kidnaps her, but it can't be proven, because it's done via magic. She could be out at sea going to meet a suitor somewhere else, encounters/a big storm, she almost drowns and is pulled aboard his ship. Or he lures her overboard with magic, a sort of trance and she has no recollection. She'd be stuck on his ship until they complete whatever journey it was originally on, etc.
Or maybe he encounters her at a ball and soon after works to secure her hand? etc.
The magic could potentially have sexual elements, energies and all that.

- Pirate x (Captive)
- Vampire x (Mortal/Slayer)
- Demon/Monster/Mythical Creature etc. x (Mortal)
- Arranged Marriage
- Twisted Fairy Tales

-Fantasy, rivaling families, all that good stuff.

If you're interested please check out my handy-dandy Roleplay Page.

My roleplay preferences are a Google drive document, IM (AIM/hangouts) or we could even create a private proboard. Contacts are on my site. I also prefer playing female, but am always willing to double. Few limits, noted on my site.

If you're adding me to AIM please send a message as well so I don't think you're spam!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 05:18 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump <3
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Apr 19 2016, 05:11 PM

Awards:
N/A

BUMP!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
emoreno
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 10:52 PM

Awards:
N/A

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, you had me at Abhorsen.
Nix is my spirit animal.

Hit me up on AIM when you're around:
xheavens
PM
^
Misa
 Posted: May 9 2016, 07:31 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: May 19 2016, 08:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: May 31 2016, 07:12 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Jul 11 2016, 05:34 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!

Really craving something historical fantasy at the moment. Conqueror x princess, arranged marriage between rivaling families, etc.

Open to other plots as well. smile.gif
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Sep 7 2016, 11:18 PM

Awards:
N/A

Just finished Under Heaven and am completely enraptured by that world. I'd love to do something along those lines. Currently craving something directly related, or the conqueror x princess or political rivals plots.
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 08:16 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Nov 30 2016, 07:26 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bumpity bump bump.
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Feb 20 2017, 07:29 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump! Craving fantasy plots & fandoms!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 06:54 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump! Craving fantasy plots!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 06:36 PM

Awards:
N/A

Updated post!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Misa
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 07:28 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs