barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

If you want love, lower your expectations, Fandom Search
Winter
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 09:54 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

General Info: Hey y'all, my name is Winter and I'm gunna try (and fail) so make this short. So general rules, I am wordy and I don't really care for replies that are a few sentences, I prefer paragraphs and I don't really care for matching- just give me the length you feel is appropriate! So if I write you 3k and you respond with 1k I'm not going to get huffy (not that I usually write replies that long!)

I also prefer that my partner contribute to the plotting! Even if it isn't much I like when partners throw their ideas out there because I don't like feeling like I've shoved what I wanted on you, I want you to enjoy the rp and have say in it too! Also sex isn't something I write because I'm flat out bad at it- this is something I'd eventually like to work on so if you'd like to put up with my bumbling attempts ok, but if not just fade to black. Other limits are rape, incest, scat, anthro stuff, pretty much the usual. Other kinks are fine by me and I am a lover of BDSM, so come at me with some kinks and we can work something out with them!

What I want in no particular order:

Fandom stuff, though I'm not unopposed to original stuff if the idea is good. I also prefer AUs and canonxcanon stuff.

MCU:

Tony Stark/ Peter Quill (I have ideas)

Tony/ T'Challa

Tony/ Steve

Tony/ Bucky

Steve/ Howard (I'd love you forever)

Tony/ Natasha

Steve/ Sam (I'd also love you forever)

Wanda/ Natasha

Loki/ Tony

Pepper/ Peggy

Tony/ Sam

Tony/ Rhodey

Clint/ Coulson

Tony/ basically anyone actually, I'd write him with almost anyone

*poly ships are also a go, just let me know what you were thinking and I'll hit ya back!

Wonder Woman:

Diana&Etta- essentially I just want to Diana to find out that women have next to no rights and start a bunch of feminist riots in Europe. I have a good working knowledge of European feminist history but I literally did a degree in Canadian feminism and it mirrors European feminism quite a bit, so I might slip Canadian things in here at times to fill the knowledge gap (or research) but come on. Who wouldn't want to see Diana start riots. Also we can unkill Steve too, if you'd like. They actually had good chemistry in the movie so I wouldn't mind playing them together if you wanted.

Diana/ Isabel (Dr. Poison)- I'd prefer an AU type deal for this one to skirt that uh... Isabel being a villain thing. That said she's still got to be a in character.

Teen Wolf:

Peter/ Stiles (in a non creepy way please! I get that Peter is a creeper but can we avoid rapey vibes?)

Derek/ Stiles (less interested in this, but if the idea is good ok)

Lydia/ Allison

Harry Potter:

James/ Peter (in an AU obvs)

Remus/ Sirius

Draco/ Harry

I'd be willing to try Albus/ Scorpius as well though I have no experience here

Genres:

Urban fantasy, sci fi, dystopian (I have a love for dystopian), soulmates, A/B/O (NO mpreg), historical, greek myths, Harry Potter AU, whatever. If the idea is interesting than I'm here for it honestly, this goes for OCs too if you prefer. I also love playing with tropes- so if you have a way to take a trope (soulmates for example) and throw a spin on it by all means, pitch it!

So now that I totally lied about making this short you can email me at marsijade@gmail.com if you're interested in any of this!
PMEmail
^
Winter
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 09:09 PM

Awards:
N/A

Still looking
PMEmail
^
Winter
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 11:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

smile.gif
PMEmail
^
Winter
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 10:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

:|
PMEmail
^
Winter
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 02:56 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs