barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

DISGUSTINGLY SELF INDULGENT GARBAGE., RPF - SPECIFIC / MATURE / LONG - TERM.
BEE
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 12:10 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Just to get this out of the way, this is disgustingly self indulgent dumpster fire trash to the highest degree. It's not everyone's cup of tea -- and I swore I'd never do it, but here I am. And here you are. And if we happen to enjoy the same brand of garbage, I say the more the merrier! In case you didn't know was RPF is -- it's basically 'real person fic'. Only in the case, it's going to be more along the lines of role play, but you get the idea. And this is going to be rather specific as far as whom I would like to write against, and who I like to write as. The actual plot, as well as ocs? There are no kind of limitations on. Also, because I'm trash to the supreme, I love mature role plays, so --- here we go.

I'd love to play against: Benedict Cumberbatch, or Tom Hiddleston

Who I would be able to play as: Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Chris Evans, Robert Downey JR, Chris Pratt. Someone you like not listed? Hey, just ask, I'll probably write them for you!

I am also more than down for doubling. Also it goes without saying that despite the real person factor this is. . . this is fiction. So it won't be interfering with the actual lives of said actors, and I won't do stuff like with them breaking up with their literal spouse or anything like that, consider it an AU thing if you like, where they're all single as they tend to be in our self indulgent daydreams.

Not your thing? Cool. But if is your thing, you definitely should send me an email @ whykori@gmail.com or drop me a line on discord @ kat#5752

PM
^
BEE
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:36 PM

Awards:
N/A

come be extremely self indulgent with me!
PM
^
BEE
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 06:33 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs