Florabear doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Joined: 27-November 17
Last Seen: Yesterday at 06:02 am
Local Time: Jun 22 2018, 12:42 AM
0 posts ( per day)
( % of total forum posts )
Dec 1 2017, 08:49 PM
Hi there lovely people of the internet!
How's life for you all? Jumping right into things, its been quite a while since I posted any of these things but the muse has bitten me a while back. Along with that I have quite a bit of inspiration so I'm hopefully going to find some lovely writing buddies out of this ad :)
How to contact me:
Skype: live:lprincedelespacel or email@example.com
( I also write over gdocs)
So who am I? (and how nice of you to aks)
– (high) lady of my apartment
– Likes green tea, books, dogs, dragons, graphic novels, comics, period drama's, mythology, Star wars and most flower.
– Roleplay buddies that are at the very least 20. I don't like to sound unfriendly but this is non-nagotiable. Sorry for anyone below I'm sure you're awesome but I'm a little uncomfortable writing with someone still in their teens.
– M/F and M/M are my preferred pairings but a case could be made for F/F
– Doubling/side pairings/ multiple characters? Anything that will include more than just two characters interacting!
– 3rd person, 2-10 paragraphs and I'm fine with either present or past tense.
– Preferably something long term
– I adore Ooc chat, gushing over our characters, make them playlists or moodboards and sometimes I just like to share funny memes. In other words: I do love to know the person I'm wring with. Of course it's not a must but it would be nice.
Stuff I love:
Ooh boy, this might be a bit of a list and I hope you'll stick with me as I try to make this as compact as possible!
– I love, love, love drama. Not the real life kind but drama between characters! Love, heartbreaks, hate, rivalry and all that lovely tension between two persons that might not be able to stand each other yet they can't seem to stay away from each other.
– At the other side I'm all for impossible loves, (unwilling)soul mates at different sides of a conflict and star crossed lovers, (legal) age differences and old flames reunited!
– Kick ass ladies that can stand their ground.
Fandoms for inspiration:
( I love to use these fandoms more as a starting point/inspiration rather than following the canon storyline or characters. For a list of fandoms I just like to write canon in scroll down)
– Harry Potter/ FBAWTFT
– Assassins Creed
- A court of thorns and Roses
– Pirates of the Caribbean
– Lord of the Rings
– The Mortal Instruments/ Shadowhunters
– Star Wars
- BBC Musketeers
Original settings/ pairing ideas/ ect:
– Ancient Egypt
– Ancient Greece
– Europe circa 1400—1800s
– European Royalty
– Crime(ish) underworlds
– America in the 1920's
– Medieval Fantasy
– Anything fantasy
– Anything Arthurian myth related
– Mythology in general
– Boardingschool for the gifted
– Vampires vs Lycans
– Arranged marriages
– Demon/vampire/Werewolf hunters
– Space pirates
– Goldenage of piracy in general
– Bonny/Clyde romances
Fandoms/ Canon pairings I'm looking for:
(open to canon/oc but I might be a little picky)
( Bold is who I prefer to write. No bold, no preference)
( Always open to Au's)
DC (mainly based on the recent movie)
– Barry/ Victor
– Diana/ Arthur
The Lord of the rings/ The hobbit/ Tolkien
– Thorin/ Elrond
- Elrond/ Bard
– Eomer/ Lothíriel
The Mortal instruments/ Shadow hunters
– Isabelle/ Clary
– Isabelle/ Meliorn
– Isabelle/ Meliorn/ Clary
– Jace/ Simon
– Jace/ Maia
– Clary/ Jace
– Clary/ Jace/ Simon
– Simon/ Raphael
– Magnus/ Alec
– Alec/ Jace
– Mark/ Kieran
– Julian/ Emma
Hope you all have a lovely day!