eurekagold doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: 20 June 1983
Website: No Information
High Fantasy, Historical fantasy, modern fantasy, alternate fairy tales, Naruto, vampires, shapeshifter, were-beasts, MxF, F/, M/, CREATIVITY, good writing skills.
Joined: 8-January 12
Last Seen: Nov 27 2017, 02:41 PM
Local Time: Jul 15 2018, 09:17 AM
23 posts (0 per day)
( 0.05% of total forum posts )
Jul 4 2017, 03:24 AM
Questions time! As common sense dictates, please be respectful. You can dislike a certain genre without being rude about it.
1. What genres do you write?
2. What decided you upon those genres? How did you get into them?
3. What genre was your first RP?
4. Have you tried other genres and decided you just did not like them? What about them did you not like?
5. If you have never tried other genres, why not?
6. If you play multiple genres, is there one or two that you most prefer?
7. Are there particular sub-genres you really like, and why?
8. Are there any genres that you would play, if only you could find the right partner?
Dec 12 2016, 08:43 PM
- 1-3 paragraph, quicker replies (3+ times a week) preferred, but can work well with anything 1 paragraph or more
- Prefer past tense, third person. Can write present tense without a problem.
- Rabid plot developer with too many characters and plots, too few partners
- Usually daily (or more) replies to 1-3 paragraph average RPs, 2+ times a week for longer average
- Play all pairings (including non-traditional) and genders (including non-binary)
- No hard limits, but please discuss any unusual kinks first. No limits at all on language, gore, violence
- Contribute to the plot. I am willing to take a lot of the burden, but if I feel like I'm writing a solo story with random character interjections from you, it's not going to work.
- Reply at least once a week most weeks, preferably more. Let me know if you can't reply for a while. I'll do the same.
- Play more than one gender and/or pairing. Even if we end up playing your preferred everything, I find that writers who are willing to sometimes go out of their comfort zones/own perspective once in a while make MUCH better writers, overall.
- Longterm, if we work out
- Creative, unusual characters with depth
- Character growth
- Dark, gritty, angsty, creepy
- Fluffy, fun, humour
- ROMANCE! This doesn't need to be instant, or even traditiona. Slow burning romance, characters who dislike each other at the start, etc. Dark and twisted romance, fluffy and cute romance. It's all good with me.
- World building
- Supernatural races (vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, witches, demons, angels, etc.)
- Fantasy (high, low, modern, whatever), low sci fi, super hero. Anything with a fantastical element, really.
- Character-driven stories with enough solid plot behind them to last!
- Morally questionable, or even villainous, characters (Don't worry, I do like heroes, too!)
Short Genre/Random Pairing List
- 2D, boring characters (to include characters who perfectly fit tropes and have nothing else going for them; tropes are fine, if used as a tool rather than a crutch)
- Insta-romance without a good (plot-related) reason
- Post length requirements. I feel the plot, characters, scene (and what you give me to work with) will dictate length. I'd rather have a shorter reply from you than a long one with unneeded filler. I like character thoughts and motivation, sure, but I don't need to know the exact shade of the grass because you wanted a certain post length.
- Zombie apocalypse
- Gifted on the run/experiments/school for gifted (unless you can show me a truly unique plot with these)
- Slice of life
- Celebrity, band
(Full list can be found on my website
- Two different fantastical races, or one plus human
- Epic quest
- Modern fantasy
- Historical (doesn't have to be Medieval!) fantasy
- Super heroes/villains
- Vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, fae, etc.
- Retold/twisted fairy tales/myths
- Fandoms: I generally only play OCs, but I don't care who you play.