barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply

Taste of Honey & Regret [JCINK], real-life / modern / love interest
Nefertiti
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 01:06 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Name: Nefer

Site: Mahalo

Site Description: A modern real-life site set in Honolulu, Hawaii. There are site-wide events often and there are a lot of people. It's a year old and there are more than enough characters to plot with. In fact, it's kind of hard to find a face claim now 'cause so many of them are taken. There are canon subplots: you can create Yakuza gang members, street racers, CIA agents, serial killers— anything you want within the realm of possibility.

Character Description: For my character, played by Bella Hadid, I want someone who she met a few years ago in a jazz club and they really hit it off, but my character has trust issues (due to the fault of her own because she has a bad taste in men) so at the end of the night, after they fall asleep, she leaves as soon as she wakes up and goes on with her life— she's a model— until they run into each other two (or so) years later. The want ad is HERE if you want the more in-depth version.

Desired PBs: Alfred Enoch

Other Information: So, my writing style is super simple here, but I do like to write longer posts. And I can write longer posts given that the other person gives me something to work with. That being said, I'd really like someone to be on par with my own writing capabilities, which you can see by going through my character's posts if you look at the ad. Other than that, I'm not picky. Male, female, 18 years old or 30. None of that matters.

Contact Information: You can contact me on Skype (fvcking_savage). Or you can post in the ad as a guest if you decide you really want to take it.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs