barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

SUPERLOVE { Fantasy / Sci-fi, MxM & FxF
dosymedia
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 11:25 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

[ WEBSITE ]

I'm looking for 1-2 partners to play with long-term. I'll consider joining boards with new partners if you have a particularly enticing plot. I have a very broad range of interests, so if I don't explicitly list something as a no-go then please feel free to ask me about it!

I currently have three plot ideas I'm interested in exploring, but if they're not your thing I'm happy to hear what you'd like to do.

- - - - - - - - - -

Beasts of the Wilds (witchhunters in the 19th C)
Based in Vont’s heart are the Watchmen, monster hunters trained to dispatch fiends -- for a price. The final rite of passage in any watchman's training is to successfully complete a contract with a peer (chosen on their behalf) and to return with the client’s seal, a confirmation of the task's completion. What at first appeared to be a rout exercise from their lessons twisted into a strange mystery with a foe of far greater strength than either of them anticipated.

The Academy of Space and Time (inspired by Doctor Who)
At the Academy of Space and Time, cadets study to become temporal agents. Most are simply historians that return to the past to document history as it truly was. However, chosen applicants may also train to become part of an elite task force that pursues cross-dimensional criminals and right the wrongs enacted by them.

Deux ex Machina (Pacific Rim x Merlin/Arthurian Myth)
The two-planet kingdom of Camelot, located in the Iao system, fended off the matzevot, mammoth alien aggressors, for sixty consecutive years. It seemed that humanity was winning the war against them; the matzevot’s numbers and size decreased each year and their damage was mitigated through defensive measures, lowering the monsters’ death tolls from millions to a few hundred, at most.

When a lone matseva showed on the command center’s radar, Commander Uther Pendragon volunteered to neutralize the threat alongside his drift partner, protege, and son, Knight Commander Arthur Pendragon, in the Vesta Nu. The matseva, a scout, lead another of unfathomable power far into the kingdom’s boundaries, but a supporting squadron couldn’t save the unaware Vesta Nu. The mech was decimated and Knight Commander Arthur Pendragon was presumed dead after partial wreckage containing his father’s corpse was recovered. Whilst Arthur recovered aboard a druidic pirate ship, a pretender usurped his throne. When he woke, he learned of his kingdom’s state and of its future from his savior, the seer known as Merlin.

More details for these plots are here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Otherwise, all information required is in the link above! Please contact via email or PM if interested.
PMGTalkAIM
^
dosymedia
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 09:35 AM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PMGTalkAIM
^
dosymedia
 Posted: May 14 2017, 03:59 PM

Awards:
N/A

Updated with new plot ideas and moar gay.
PMGTalkAIM
^
dosymedia
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 01:23 AM

Awards:
N/A

Bump.
PMGTalkAIM
^
dosymedia
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 12:13 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump.
PMGTalkAIM
^
dosymedia
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 04:30 AM

Awards:
N/A

Bump.
PMGTalkAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs