barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

HEY YOU, LOOK AT THIS, cravings, fandoms, more
freeksandgeaks
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 12:36 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

hey, guys! name's cara, i'm a 20something year old in the EST time zone. i work monday-friday, 8am-4pm for right now, and that will probably change once the fall rolls around since i'm still in college. however, when that time comes, we'll figure out my schedule if it affects our roleplaying. anyway, i've been roleplaying since the neopets ages, and it's been and on and off thing for me lately, but with the summer around, i'd love to become more active.

uhm, other than that, you can ask me whatever you'd like to know about me.

on to the important stuff!

limits. mine are the usual, no toilet play, incest, age-gaps between minors and adults - it can be mentioned if essential to a character. i'm fine with fading to black or going all out on the smut, i'm cool with cursing, gore, violence, and noncon. if something doesn't sit right with me, i'll let you know; on that note, just tell me what your limits are and we can always talk through something.
also, please be 18+! very very important.

on that note, i prefer m/f pairings and usually to double and/or more characters. i'm cool with nonbinary/queer characters, etc etc.

i know people write their post lengths and all that jazz, but i'm pretty chill. i usually just match what's given and i can understand that sometimes it's hard to make a lot when there's so little to work with. it also depends on the role play and the characters and the plot. if things are slow, let me know and we can work on it. i'm all about communication~

i role play through email, but i can chat ooc in hangouts and kik i guess. but usually not necessary since i reply to emails pretty quickly unless i'm at work.

email: freeks.and.geaks@gmail.com

alrighty, time for the fun stuff: genres! who i play would like to play/have experience rping as italicized and who i would like to play against will be underlined. if there is an asterisk [*] it means i have a plot/plot ideas.

cravings.

mcu/captain america: bucky barnes - steve rodgers *
^the plot i have in mind is a bit intense; requires three different time periods: preWW2, WW2, and then present time. we can discuss if you're interested.

american gods: shadow, wednesday, almost anyone - mad sweeney *
^ i've read the book and finished what has been released from the series. please let me know if you have read the book or not so i do not spoil anything, and we can work together something; the plot ideas i have depend on that.

artificial intelligence x human: human - AI
sympathizer x resistance/anti: anti - sympathizer*
^ these usually go together when doubling; it's sort of in a post apocalyptic world. requires lots of pre-plotting, discussion and world building, as well

fantastic beasts: credence - grindlewald, percival graves, newt scamander

harry potter AU draco malfoy - weasley twins, harry, ron, zabini, pick and choose*
^ sort of like the man in the high castle. we can discuss!

something with serial killers, friends and family, lots and lots of secrets, etc? we can figure it out.

and for the rest...

i generally do most odd pairings. the odder it is, the better. i also dabble in the supernatural pairings and even have a plot for that involving my characters: a werewolf and succubus.

for other fandoms, just ask! i watch a lot of movies and watch TV but sometimes i'm into it and sometimes i'm not.

thanks!

PM
^
freeksandgeaks
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 01:16 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump bump bumppp
PM
^
freeksandgeaks
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 04:13 PM

Awards:
N/A

bbummpppp
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs