barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

:|| Shaken, Not Stirred ||:, 00Q
Newt
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 11:07 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Remember back in the Neopets days when you would make your topic title all fancy, and use as many symbols and emoticons as possible to catch people's attention? I'm sorry, I just had a flashback. Anyway.

I am here because, like you, I am in search of a good roleplay. Right now I'm mainly looking for 00Q (I have plots!), so hopefully you're that rare person who's doing the same. I'm specifically looking for a Bond to play against my Q.

I'm a huge fan of fluff and angst. Flangst? And I'm not looking for much else. To reiterate: I am not interested in anything smut-related. I like slow burning romances. I have no limits whatsoever when it comes to any kind of violence or language.

In terms of length, I am a firm believer of quality > quantity. My intros tend to be a little lengthy in comparison to my regular posts, but don't care what you give me as long as it's grammatically correct and gives me enough to go off of.

Being in my 20s, I would prefer that you be in yours as well. It's just better that way.

I only roleplay over email, and would reeeeeeally appreciate it if you don't suddenly disappear on me. Whether you're no longer interested in roleplaying, find that you don't have the time anymore, or whatever it may be, please let me know. Like so many I have been left behind without a word. Please have the decency to let me know what's going on, and I'll do the same.

If you're somehow still here, still reading this, and still interested, you should probably do us both a favour and let me know: nifflingnewt@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon! :)
^
Newt
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 02:03 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

bump
^
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 04:04 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

bump
^
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 02:19 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

bump
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs