barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

i've been running with the wolves, mxf, long-term, email
kaebear
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:35 pm

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

hey. call me odin, 25, female, lives on the east coast of the us of a. obsessed with pets and baking.

i'm gonna say this off the bat, if you are easily offended by memes, jokes, or anything of the like, do not contact me.
seriously if i can't joke with you or make fun of myself with you, i don't want to be near you. i like to have fun. i like to joke and play and it will not always be pc. if you have some things that bother you just tell me and i'll respect that, i'm not a complete ass. in that same note though, i am not going to censor everything coming out of my fingertips on the off chance i might offend someone. it's suffocating.

anyway, if we can get passed that we'll get along fine. honestly i'm super chill and can be silly and fun but just don't be a jerk to me? and i'll give you the same courtesy.

i don't really have any limits, let me know yours when you contact me, y'know the normal shit. i love doubling, love long-term stuff, love au's, love oc's. seriously short of your oc being literally invincible or something like that? chances are i'll have no problems with him/her so throw 'em down and we'll play. i'm pretty laid back on length and all, quality over quantity and such, i can write as much or as little as you like. i do actually know how to type, i'm just being lazy about the ad because honestly it's gonna be a one-off thing? anyway.

as far as what i'm looking for: i do a handful of fandoms (and they're all trash, so bring me your trash pairings and oc's from your favorite trash anime/manga/shows/movies i won't judge you) but i've been super into original ideas lately. particularly stuff that's medieval-fantasy-based, or fantasy in general really. i'm open to plotting all sorts of junk with you, and for sake of like chatting/plotting/etc, you can hit me up on skype (tsumekii) or discord (Odinberet#4780). the roleplaying itself will be over email, and that's odinberet@gmail.com. i also use hangouts, so that's a thing.

some of the fandoms i'll do (but am not limited to, please feel free to ask) are: supernatural,
doctor who, pokemon, inuyasha, yu yu hakusho, mcu, dcu, the legend of drizzt, harry potter,
zoids, cardcaptors, sailor moon, skyrim/anything elder scrolls tbh, legend of zelda, disney stuff... yeah there's honestly a lot more than i initially thought so just toss ideas my way and i'll do my best to accommodate.
PM
^
Dragon King Carac
 Posted: Today at 08:10 am

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Might you be interested in what I have to offer? I created a medieval world and am constantly adding new things. I'll send you the link all I ask is that you review the notes and photo albums a lot of the key intel you need is in there. Any questions you have please ask. I am still working on adding characters to the world.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs