barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

A DOG, A BARREL.... RIDICULOUS!, MARVEL | 616/COMICS | MCU
MenialFiend
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 07:33 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Okay I'm gonna try and keep this fucker as short and yet informative for y'all as i can bc i mean maaannn reading? amirite?

THIS MOST MENIAL OF FIENDS:
+ 21+
+ EST
+ a notorious vanisher but returns when seduced back
+ like 10+ years of rping
+ good with M/F, F/F, M/M, poly, mono
+ loves ooc chat which tends to involve HEAVY memeing
+ worldbuilding/talking about plotting and shit
+ so chill with my fellow ditchers. let us be like 2 ships passing.
+ also comfortable with small group things

DISCORD: Train#7425

RP SHIT:

DISCORD ONLY ATM M'DUDES.

21+ ideally, 18+ chill af

STYLE SHIT:

I literally don't care.

+ I will say however, that if you have mandatory-ish word counts you'd like then we ain't gonna be friends. I tend to believe in letting the rp itself decide reply length and i'd rather not have to take what would have been a good reply and bullshit to make it longer. So long as the reply has enough to work off of any length is fine.

+Same with things like reply frequency requests. I ain't got time for that shit. I vanish because of things like exhaustion, depression and Life Stuff and none of them are gonna let me keep anything like a consistent mandatory reply schedule for more than like 2 weeks.

+ I'm also very comfortable with more like, rapid fire/shitty things for those times u wanna rp but also will Die if you write more than a sentence at a time.

TECHNICAL (??) SHIT:

+ the more characters the better
+ the more plots the better
+ not against smut but also not gunning for it
+ ocs are chill

CONTENT SHIT:

IDEALLY AND PRIMARILY LOOKING FOR COMICS/616 RPS!!!!!!

Also chill with MCU but looking more for the XMCU

I've got a decently broad and ever expanding knowledge base of comics with sporadic areas of expertise (namely namor-related comics, doctor strange and x-men). i've seen all the movies sans the ant-man ones (fuck ants dude just NAH).

thanks to some experiences in the past i'm deeply protective of myself re: shipping. I've had previous rp partners who tried to pull really yikesy shit on me so while i'm chill with shipping and romance shit it'll take a while talking ooc before i'm comfortable rping it.

COMICS/616:

WHO I RP ATM:
Clea, Namor, Namora, Namorita, Zelma Stanton
WHO I'D LIKE TO TRY:
Kitty Pryde, Kurt Wagner, Rogue, Gambit, Dr. Strange, Valkyrie, Loki --honestly more than i can think of????? right now????? Lots of x-men, defenders (the OG ones) I'll probably think of more while talking about it.

WHO I'D BE CHILL DOING AS NEEDED:
Wolverine, Scott, Jean, Steve Rogers-- pretty much anyone as needed tho i cannot promise quality for all of them.

XMCU:
WHO I RP ATM:
Wanda (NOT MCU!Wanda, my own mix from xmcu canon, headcanons and x-men: evolution canon)
WHO I'D LIKE TO TRY:
Kitty Pryde, Kurt Wagner, Rogue, Gambit, Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Magneto, Xavier, Deadpool
God pm anyone, I'm chill w/ all mutants really

MCU:

WHO I'M CHILL RPING:
Dr. Strange, Loki, Thor, Valkyrie, Wanda, Pietro, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Hulk, Drax, Rocket Raccoon-- idk Most sans probably all of the ones people want lol
Peter Quill, Thanos, Gamora, Mantis some others again I'm probably fine with writing most characters as needed as like, npcs but I can't say they'll be good or I'd wanna expand them or anything.

NOTE: There are some characters in the MCU i genuinely cannot give a fuck about and some I even Despise and will refuse to even go near and will even actively avoid as much as possible in plotting. Regrettably these are some of the characters most people actually give a shit about.

ppl i hate: Tony Stark.

ppl i cannot muster a shit about: Natasha Romanov, Clint Barton, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Pepper Potts, Sharon Carter, the ENTIRE cast of the S.H.I.E.L.D. show-- really the whole side of things that's heavily involved in the IM, CA or S.H.I.E.L.D. plots n such. Sorry buddy.

SHIPS I'M CHILL WITH:

Kitty Pryde/Kurt Wagner, Emma Frost/Namor, Namor/Namora, Namora/Thor, Namora/Heracules, Namorita/Richard Rider, Namorita/Johnny Storm, Rogue/Gambit, Kurt Wagner/Wolverine, Namor/Sue Storm, Jean/Scott, Kitty Pryde/Piotr Rasputin, Wanda Maximoff/Kurt Wagner, Stephen Strange/Clea, Everyone I'd be rping x OC, OC/OC

There's honestly probably more I'd be up for but I'm not in the mood it try and think of literally all conceivable options so if there's a ship you like but don't see here just bring it up nbd.

SHIPS I'M NOT CHILL WITH:

Thor/Loki
Natasha/Bruce
Wanda/Pietro
Steve/Bucky
Steve/Tony

Sorry Y'all I know. I'm the WORST.

PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 10:38 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hey, I tried to contact you via discord but for some reason your user name thingy isn't showing up, idk man but if you're still searching hit me up maybe? Ollie! #5696
I really hope to hear from you my dude.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs