barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

I WANT IT ALL!, kpop, fandoms, ocs, everything.
ITSMADSTROPHY
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 02:41 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

hey! thanks for dropping in! i've been roleplaying for a couple of years now and it's a really fun experience, especially because through roleplaying, i was able to learn English & understand bits and pieces of grammar. I started out as a one-liner on a forum but then, in a year or so, i was able to write full paragraphs and i'm really happy about that transformation.

i'm a really shy person in general, so i'm sorry if i seem a little awkward around you!! i'll warm up soon i promise. ;u; when i first started out, i was in a TVD/TO fandom, i started out as Davina Claire from TO and it was really fun, but then i went for animanga and lastly, kpop! i've made a lot of ocs in my time, especially on real life kind of sites? the ones set in boston and other places!

so yeah, i do advanced lit and i'm sorry but i'll never accept one liners because they are super hard to reply back to. i don't actively go for smut right away, i would like some plot first please. i do malexfemale as well as male x male. just take your pick! extra credit for bts roleplay c:

anyway. i like dramatic angsty plots because i tire easily of "normal" plots without any plot in it. i don't like age gap plots or those overly submissive characters that cry easily. it's a huge turn off for me. also absolutely no "little"s or any of that pls. i'm more than happy to join your site if you'd like or we can go roleplay somewhere else together!

i tend to reply fast so i hope it's not that big of a problem. i also understand that everyone has their own thing out of rp so i won't pressure anyone to reply and i expect the same to be done to me as i sometimes don't feel well enough to reply.

if you'd like to discuss more with me then you can find me on kkt ; minnie201 or discord bitchin' #4232 or kik jiminiesshi or skype noelle.nutelle1 hope to hear from you soon and thanks!!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs