barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

The Jedi Must End, fandoms, canon x oc, and lots of fun
Cleo
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 01:26 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Yooo, I haven't been on here in forever. Real life, school, you know, all that shit.

Any who, I'm looking for a few roleplays to keep me entertained as I finish up my last semester of undergrad and start looking for a /real/ job. Whatever that means. I normally do post lengths of all sorts, but right now I'm looking for something more casual as I get back into the game. Now, if you're the type of person who absolutely loves lengthier posts, and think we'll be a great match, still feel free to contact me!

A little about my roleplaying style: I double, for fandoms I do canon x oc (although I won't be opposed to canon x canon as side pairings), and my main preferences are m/f and f//. Also, I would prefer if you were 18+, just for ease of mind.

I'm mainly looking for fandoms right now, but if you have a super awesome original plot involving lots of action and drama and adventure, don't hesitate to contact me!

Main cravings:
Star Wars (omg after that Last Jedi trailer, I am PUMPED. Super craving a plot revolving around Force Awakens/Last Jedi, but I am also open to plots surrounding the originals, prequels, and rogue one)
Star Trek 2009
Tolkien universe (like something revolved around LOTR or Hobbit)
DCEU (note, I am only familiar with the string of recent movies, and really only want to do something based off of them. My comic book knowledge for dc is very minimal)

Aaaand, I think that's it for now.

Also, if we've had contact in the past, but something happened (like I was a big loser and disappeared off the face of the earth), feel free to contact me again!

Here is my email: cleocrypt@gmail.com
^
Cleo
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 10:29 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

user posted image
^
Cleo
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 10:25 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs