barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply

we know how this [ends] {jcink}, forbidden romance / dragon rider rp
silence
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 08:07 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

user posted image

ALRIGHTY. Settle down kids, it's time for some forbidden romance!

So Shailyn (here) is in love with that man up there. She basically had the time of her life when she was with him. But here's the catch. He's on the side of those who want the age of kings to return and that wouldn't fly with any of the other riders and certainly not the High Commander and Shai would likely be in a bit of trouble if things were found out. Other than all that, she basically betrayed him and threatened to spill those private thoughts to everyone if she ran into him again. Oops.

MORE ABOUT HIM. Everything about him is pretty open, as well as the face claim. I chose Matthew Daddario for the graphic, but I'm not stuck on him so if you think there's someone else who would fit your vision for him better, go for it! Only thing is that I'd like him to be close to Shai's age. Same or bit older, probably. (Matthew's 29 so that's actually a perfect age.) His upbringing is up to you, though I mentioned in her bio that his feelings on bringing back the age of kings probably came from his parents, but that he's pretty stubborn about them. I'm up to talk about things or if he can be persuaded to change his thoughts for Shai, whatever.

I'd like for him to be Shai's final, but we'll see how things go! If you're at all interested and have questions about him, please message me here, on TEMPEST or on Skype (xx.Silence).
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs