barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

Let's create some debauchery! (Email, mxf, fxf, mxfxf)
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 09:24 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Hello!

My name is Javvie and I'm currently heading into the lull in my very busy life. I have a week where I'm at work, but I'm not working, so I have a ton of free time right now! Also, I have off for three weeks in December, so this is good time for me to start roleplays.

A few things-
I'm not ditch friendly. Nothing annoys me more. Grow some balls and tell me you're not interested or I will bother you. Sorry. I will do the same for you.

On that note, don't force me to start an intro and get really excited and then poof. That has happened quite a bit to me, so I'm honestly very hesitant in starting. Roleplaying is a creative outlet for me and I put a lot of thought into my characters, so don't #wastemytime2017 and I won't waste yours.

Also, I love rapid fire and frequent replyers. I don't mind if you are a once a day, but if you're on a lot, I will love you forever.

Alright, things I'm interested in:

NatashaxPierre (War and Peace)
Judge TurpinxJohanna (Sweeney Todd)
Grima WormtonguexEowyn (LOTR)
RumplestiltskinxBelle (OUAT)
ErikxChristine (POTO- prefer book or Kay!verse)
VxEvey (V for Vendetta)
Jekyll/HydexLucyxEmma (Jekyll and Hyde)
HamiltonxElizaxAngelica (Hamilton)
QuinnxRachel (Glee)
BrittanyxSantana (Glee)
MoanaxTe Fiti humanized (Moana)
AnnaxElsa (Frozen)
BellexBeast (BATB)

I love a lot of things that aren't these specific pairings. Power struggles between couples, age gaps, historical settings, incest, a love triangle that turns into a polyamorous solution, royalties, asylums, older men taking care of younger women, and Stockholm syndrome all get my motor running.

I love dark subjects. The more taboo the better. I love smut with plot, dubious consent, bdsm themes and practices, daddy issues with daddy kinks and a bunch of other things. Just ask.

I have some good plots, so just tell me what you're interested in. Would love a nunxincubus roleplay, for example. Think polar opposites.

j.kins@aol.com

Hope to hear from you!
^
 Posted: Dec 1 2017, 08:51 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

BUMP
^
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 07:37 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

BUMP
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs