barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply

i've got a glass heart, panfandom site | multi want
silence
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 10:51 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Name: Silence

Site: Avalon!

Site Description: Panfandom site wherein all characters are plunked from their worlds and placed in Sanctum City where they try (and likely fail) to find a way back home.

Character Description: This is a multi-want add so here are the characters I'd like to see:

FOR SLAINE TROYARD // Aldnoah.Zero

-- Inaho Kaizuka
Ah, young Kaizuka and Slaine's match when it comes to flying around in attack robots and shooting at each other. They're both intelligent and drive, and seeing Inaho here would be great. I think there's definitely a lot that can be said between he and Slaine at this point, especially here which isn't exactly Earth and definitely isn't Mars. They're both far from home, and I think they might be able to connect on that front. Besides, they have a lot of similarities going for them. I don't think Slaine harbors any anger towards him any more, so it would be interesting to see them meet here.

That being said, I have a lot of feelings about Slaine and Inaho. I'm going to be forward and say, I do not ship it. And another note is that we do have an amazing Asseylum roleplayer, and they ship Slaine/Asseylum, so if you're dead set on either of those ships, maybe this site isn't for you. BUT, if you're still with me, I'd like to take you on a little rambly journey about how much I want a Slaine/Inaho friendship. Like mentioned above, they're quite similar in a lot of ways, but where Inaho buries his emotions, Slaine acts on his and leans on them more than anything. And I feel like a friendship could be really nice because I think Slaine might be able to humanize Inaho a little, maybe help him with emotions and they can play chess together.

Look, I just have a mighty need for stupid, cute friendships. And Slaine is stupid and cute, therefore his friendships are. I know it'll take a bit to get there, but Slaine is willing to work for it if Inaho is.

-- Count Saazbaum/Cruhteo
Okay, so we have Asseylum and I would really like to see Saazbaum or Cruhteo for the drama. Both of them served as guardians for Slaine at some point in his life and I think it would be interesting to explore the dynamics in somewhere like Avalon. Honestly, if someone takes Saazbaum I would prefer before the finale of season 1 to add to the possibility of angst. But hey, if anyone wants to take one of these two, we can chat!

FOR HAYTHAM KENWAY // Assassin's Creed III

-- Kaniehtí:io
Having Ziio around would just complete the Kenway family. While he never admitted it to her, she meant a great deal to Haytham and having her around would be good for him, with everything that's going on. She of course would have Connor as well and Shay as Haytham's unofficial son and I definitely think it would be interesting to see how she reacts to what Haytham wants to achieve in Avalon and all that jazz.

FOR NOCTIS LUCIS CAELUM // Final Fantasy XV

-- Gladiolus Amicitia
I'm going to start off by saying we have a group of amazing rpers writing for the rest of the gang. Both Prompto and Ignis are from the same canon point as my Noct, while our Lunafreya, Regis and Ardyn are all from their points of death in game. That being said, all of us would be ecstatic to finally have a Gladio as the boys have slowly started to adjust to life without him while still looking around every corner, expecting their final member to be around.

But yes! Gladio is their shield and look, someone has to help Ignis look out for the kids. Plus, all four of them need to just go camping and chill together like old times. Currently, the boys and Luna live in an apartment together, needless to say, that's going to have to change, so Gladio showing up could be the perfect catalyst for that move!

FOR ELIA MARTELL // Game of Thrones

-- Oberyn Martell
Elia needs her brother, let's just get that out of the way first. She would be so happy to see him (and also a little nervous because she'll be hoping he stamps his approval on the current relationship) and let's be honest, there would be so many feels because Oberyn's main focus when we see him is to avenge Elia and imagine their reunion.

FOR SANSA STARK // Game of Thrones

-- Arya Stark
Gosh I want Arya here so bad. Not only so I can stalk the reunion between her and Jon but also because I want to see her and Sansa reunite because it's going to hurt me. They've both been through so much and I just can't wait to see how they'd react to each other after all this time away and after everything that's happened.

-- Any Stark
I just need the Stark family to be happy together, forever.

FOR YU TOSAKI // Ajin: Demi-Human

-- Izumi Shimomura
Ah yes, Miss Izumi Shimomura, Tosaki's confidant, assistant and bodyguard. Where would he be without her? probably dead She's his constant companion and they've come quite a ways since we first saw them back in season one. You're welcome to take her from wherever you'd like, though I took Tosaki from the end of season two. If you're interested, we can talk relationships and shipping in the future.

FOR MERLIN EMRYS // BBC's Merlin

-- Arthur Pendragon
I'm sure this is self explanatory, but Arthur is Merlin's best friend. They've been through so, so much together and having him in Avalon would make Merlin so happy and he deserves to be happy. He's not only a great king but shaping up to be a great person and I would love, love, love to continue their story in Avalon, which is a bit ironic when you think about it!

Other Information: All these characters were taken from different points in their game so I'll list them here.
Haytham: Right after the confrontation between he and Connor and Washington
Elia: Moments before her death
Sansa: End of season 7
Slaine: End of season 2
Noctis: Right after Prompto is pushed off the train
Tosaki: End of season 2
Merlin: End of season 5

This list is only a minimum of who I want for these guys. Really anyone from some of these shows/games would be amazing and I would love to see them around. <3

Contact Information: I'm Silence on the site and I'm usually around so if you pop into the chatbox we can chat. Other ways to contact me are:
discord: silence#8683
email: alinowac@gmail.com
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 05:42 PM

Awards:
N/A

Still searching!
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 08:13 AM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Dec 27 2016, 06:58 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 07:43 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 06:29 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 02:24 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 03:47 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
silence
 Posted: May 9 2017, 04:40 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PM
^
silence
 Posted: May 21 2017, 04:33 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 12:34 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 10:35 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 03:36 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 05:50 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 08:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs