barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

harry potter m//, marauders era preferred (but flexible)
helle
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 12:47 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hi, I'm Helle and I'm a one-trick-pony. I'm looking for a 1x1 partner over discord and / or google docs. I'm exclusively looking for HP, there's a little more flexibility in my ships but I write almost entirely m// with a preference for canons to start (some exceptions, ask if interested!), although we can totally venture into some other territories later on down the line. My preference is Marauders Era, I refuse to do anything with Snape[/i], but if you're into present I could get behind trying something new. I play almost all characters, so if you're dying to play someone in particular let me know and I'll work with you.

About me: 25, PST -> EST in approx 2 weeks. I'm a soon-to-be graduate student, I don't have a ton of hobbies besides writing Harry Potter on the internet (about now is when I realize that's pretty sad). I'm very laid back, I try to match you for post lengths but I also don't really care if you do or don't do the same as long as there's some emotion and depth in your posts. I don't generally like to 'label' myself as a writer, but way-way back in the day I called myself 'literate advanced.'

About you: ??? 18+, preferably 20+ and willing to be pals instead of just mindlessly writing. That's it. Those are my only requirements. (Oh, also, if you don't like me or our plot or my writing, please just let me know).

Discord: Helle#2780
PM
^
helle
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 09:30 PM

Awards:
N/A

Status update: I am back home and ready to roll, if you added me but we haven't spoken yet please please feel free to reach out!!
PM
^
helle
 Posted: Yesterday at 12:30 am

Awards:
N/A

Bump! Still looking.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs