barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

looking for some action packed fluffy smut stuff, email ;; long term
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 11:14 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Hello, all.
I am currently looking for some new rps since I've sort of let my other ones die because I'm a terrible person. If you're one of the people that I may have abandoned cold turkey, I am so sorry and I encourage you to email me again so I can give you a proper apology and we can work on something together again. Chances are that I posted an ad on impulse at a really bad time and let my brain demons get the best of me. That happens, unfortunately.

Anyway!
What I'm looking for is-...well, I have no idea what I'm looking for, to be honest.

I want something exciting and engaging. I have been in the mood for some historic, but I can be convinced to do almost anything. Give me angels and demons, Greek gods, or what have you. I'll even do some slice of life if we can make it interesting enough.

I have very few limits. I love gore, bad words and smut. Kinks can be a little strange for me, so if you have something you're really into, please let me know up front so we can discuss it and be on the same page.

I can do any pairing. F//, M// or M/F.

We can plot, or we can just wing it. I'm fine with either. Just throw a setting and some character ideas at me and I will be glad to roll from there.

Uhm. I think that's all? If there's anything you need/want to know, please don't hesitate to ask me! I can also talk OOC through Hangouts because I'm fancy and I have that now.

I can be reached at: thegardenofsolace@gmail.com

Also, feel free to just slap me with a random intro. Those can be fun too ;3
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs